The Lamond Veterinary Clinic offers a range of nursing consultations and clinics, which are performed by our Registered Veterinary Nurses (RVNs.) These consist of:
- Class IV Laser therapy
- Advice and support for owners of new puppies and kittens
- Free adolescent health check for pups at 5 months old
- Individualised ‘weight watcher’ clinics
- Post-op checks & suture removals
- Bandage changes
- Nail clips
- Anal gland checks.
- Senior pet checks which includes blood pressure measurement and urinalysis
- Rabbit well-being consultations
Our nurses have undergone extensive training and have a wealth of experience behind them. Nursing consultations will usually incur a small fee and/or require payment for materials used but we will always be happy to talk to you if we can help.