Would you like to take the sting out of injections?
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was easier way to budget for pet’s vaccinations and routine health care and save money? Here at Lamond Vet Clinic we understand that spreading the cost of the living is important these days, and that’s why we are proud to offer the Lamond Health Care Plan. This provides a convenient way to help you ensure you keep up with the preventative health care for your pet, while spreading the costs throughout the year and most importantly saving you money at the same time.
So what are the benefits?
- Save between 15 and 20% when compared to ‘paying as you go’
- A free microchip
- Annual booster vaccinations
- 2 full vet health checks a year (one at time of booster)
- Year round worming treatments
- Optional flea/tick/lungworm prevention and kennel cough vaccination
- 10% off the price of neutering
- 10% off the price of surgical and dental procedures
- Sign up at the time of a vaccination and save 10% off the price of that vaccine.
- If you have a puppy or kitten then sign up BEFORE the second vaccination and it is FREE*.
And because we treat every pet as an individual, we have created a tiered system which means that we can find the right level of cover to suit you and your pet’s requirements. To find out how m uch your monthly plan will be either contact us today and one of our friendly staff will be more than happy to discuss the options available, or consult the table and images below.
How does the plan work?
Once you’ve chosen the plan that suits your pet best, we just need you to register: this can be either be done by popping into the practice and filling out a registration form, or over the phone by calling 01506 461 462, or 0800 169 9958. There is a one off registration fee of £10, but thereafter there are no hidden costs.
At the beginning of each months a Direct debit will come out your bank account, it’s as simple as that.
So when you visit for your pet’s next vaccinations or you need some worming or flea treatments, you simply pop in, collect them and go, with nothing to pay at the time. What’s more if you make sure we have an up-to-date mobile number we will send you a text reminder next time your pet’s vaccination or parasite treatment is due!
Worried about being tied into a contract?
Don’t worry we know circumstances can change, that’s why you are free to leave the plan at any time you want, with no penalty fee.
The only rule is that if you do leave the plan we will take a look at the products you have received compared to what you have currently paid and if any additional costs are found to be outstanding, we will kindly ask you to pay this difference.
Is there an age limit?
No, we welcome all cats, dogs, and rabbits, regardless of age or previous medical history.
* Assuming the first vaccination was undertaken at Lamond Vet Clinic. If the first vaccine was undertaken at another vet practice then the second is not free, but we will give you 10% off the price.